Monday 22 February 2010

Why does blogging make me nervous?


I've tried many times to post on this blog, but every time I just stare at the blinking line and get a feeling of dread. I might even know exactly what I want to say but the feeling that should anyone read this they might think I'm stupid or crazy or whatever makes me just give up.

Anyway I"ve decided to just do short little posts every now and then. Once I get into the rhythm I'm sure the posts will get longer and the content more interesting. Hopefully.

Anyway. That said. All I really wanted to say was that I'm currently playing Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations. I'm very much enjoying it as I have enjoyed the previous games in the Ace Attorney franchise, but I do miss the courtroom battles. There was just something about presenting that vital piece of evidence and watching the reactions of the prosecutor, judge and witness along with the rumblings of those viewing the proceedings that gave me a full body smile.

Still, the story's have been wild, polt hole-filled and completely over the top... just how I like them :)

If you haven't played any of the Ace Attorney games, I totally recommend them!

No comments: